Are Intuitives Smarter?

Which personality type has the highest IQ?

Originally Answered: Which personality type has the highest IQ scores, in average.

INTs are going to be the highest because those types have the kind of focus required for success on those tests.

there is more variation of IQ scores within personality types than between personality types..

Why sensors are better than Intuitives?

Sensors will actually apply the theory they think about and produce something of value that’s realistic which makes for better innovation. Intuitives rely on their intuition to blindly process information unchecked and spit out answers of questionable reliability.

How do Intuitives think?

– Intuitives like to analyze. They want to think, reflect, study, experiment, innovate. They can be action-oriented, but that action almost always lines up with their future-oriented vision.

Are Intuitives rare?

According to Personality Hacker and Myers-Briggs studies, those with an intuitive preference (represented by the letter N in Myers-Briggs personality types, such as INFJ or INTP) make up about 25 percent of the population while sensors (represented by the letter S) make up the remaining 75 percent.

Which is the smartest personality type?

The most intelligent by average type – measured on raw intellectual force – is INTP. This is no surprise. INTP has Ti (introverted thinking) as the primary function and Ne (extroverted intuition) as the auxiliary function. INTJ (my own type) is the second.

Which personality type has the most psychopaths?

ESTP’sBeing Se, they are prone to boredom, often involved in criminal activity and fun at parties (but without regard for others.) Being naturally typing, ESTP’s are most likely to be psychopaths. Judged on this information, it is clear that an ESTP is the most likely type to be a psychopath.